Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Music

So some days ago I was browsing some music and i came upon TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE. I liked them before, but I stop listening to them for some reason.



I re-listened to their songs and fell in love with these girls! Their music is too good. Check out this PV of their most recent song Yakusoku.

http://jpopsuki.tv/video/TOKYO-GIRLS%2526%2523039%253B-STYLE---Yakusoku/d94ede8df9ced0807f5e17366754900b

I'm not sure if they're considered idols, but they have to be my new top favorite girl group. I'm a big fan of Japanese idols so i try to get into a lot of idol groups.

If you want more of TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE watch their music videos on Youtube or Jpopsuki TV. 

I always pick my favorite member, but i seem to like all of them! But Nakae Yuri is my most favorite members of the group.


thanks for reading, have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment