Saturday, March 16, 2013

I changed my SKE oshi, oh my!

So yes I've changed my SKE48 oshimen. I always been not very certain of who is really my SKE oshi, but with much thinking and debating...I chosen my true oshi and she is........

FURUHATA NAO!!! 


I noticed her awhile back and thought she was the cutest idol ever! I like her smile, her kind personality, really funny and sweet relationship with Nanako, and she is so beautiful ^-^ I really hope she can make senbatsu for SKE's next single <3 ( oh and p.s I still really like Rena so no worries ;] )

Well thanks for reading and have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. I can't really say I have one SKE oshimen. Nao is really climbing on most people's rankings, I believe. She's great with fans, whether during handshakes or through blogs/G+. I wish I could meet her and witness the famous Furuhata Jump someday. And she can be such an airhead, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment ^-^ and i also hope to meet her too and see that Jump! lol yeah she is pretty adorable <3 you should pick your oshi! lol all the girls in SKE are pretty amazing hehe <3

      Delete