Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My oshimens of the 48 family

With a lot of thinking i finally chosen my kami oshimens for each 48 group. That includes AKB48, NMB48, SKE48, HKT48, and AKB48's rival group Nogizaka46. I kinda feel like they're another sister group :p As of now i don't really have a kami oshi for the two international groups SHN48 and JKT48, but maybe i'll choose them in time.

note: i have two kami oshimens for AKB48


AKB48



Minegishi Minami & Kawaei Rina
Miichan was the first member i ever notice in AKB and she's one of the main reasons why i really love AKB.  She's so strong and loves being apart of AKB and even though she got into a scandal and got demoted she is still trying to win everyone's trust back. Miichan didn't quit, she's here and still fighting. I also about Miichan is her friendships and her will to please her fans even though she doesnt have to try hard to do. Keep working hard Miichan!

Ricchan is one of the newer generation girls and i really admire her. She somewhat reminds me of Miichan because she is so cute and strong and has funny/silly. She's really trying to make it to the top while being so much fun to watch. Even though Paruru is her rival(her words not mine) i am very sure she'll be one of the best members of the new future of AKB.

NMB48

Watanabe Miyuki
I took me some time to notice how awesome Milky is and i am really glad i did. She's so sweet and so fun. Milky loves to flirt, but i think it's one of her charm points. She has like the cutest voice ever (after Nana of NMB) that i love and she updates her blog and google+ a lot. It shows how dedicated she is to her fans. Milky shares center with Sayanee but i hope in time she'll center for NMB on her own <3


SKE48

Matsui Rena
Rena is such a shy and quite girl. She is also sweet as can be. I like her a lot because she is so natural and tries her best. I don't have much words for Rena, but i do really care for Rena and i always look forward to what she can do.

HKT48

Motomura Aoi
Aoitan has one of the best smiles in the 48 family. Every time i see her she's so happy and smiling. Seeing her smile makes me smile. I really like how she loves to take lots of pics and updates here and there. I don't know much about Aoitan but i really love to learn more about her :]

NGZ46

Shiraishi Mai
I don't know much about Maiyan but i really like her. She is like the model of Nogizaka46 like Mariko and Nyan Nyan of AKB. I believe she'll be a big star one day. But i will learn more about her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment