Monday, May 20, 2013

Who Will You Vote For?

Hello there! So sorry for lack of updates. I've been real busy.

So I would like to tell you guys who I'll be voting for this AKB48 election. I ordered three types (A,K, and B) and I have been contemplating on who I wanted to vote for. I only have three votes to spare and I am a bit sad I don't have enough money to buy more votes. So with these three votes, I'll be voting for three girls. It was a hard decision, but I was able to choose the three I wanted to vote for. Note that I still love Miichan (Minegishi Minami), but I wanted to vote for members who haven't ranked yet.

Vote 1: Rina Kawaei, Team A

Vote 2: Mako Kojima, Kenkyuusei

Vote 3: Nao Furuhata, Team E


I really love these girls and hope they rank. All three have been doing well on google+, gaining lot of popularity, and has sold very well on their handshake tickets. I am a very proud fan of these amazing members. If you're wondering on who to vote for, please vote for Ricchan, Kojimako, and Naochan!

Anyway the election is getting closer and closer. I am so nervous and anxious. How about you? Who are you voting for (if you are)? Please share!


ps. my Sayonara Crawl CDs have been shipped and will be here real soon! So I will be posting pictures when I get them. I am so excited! Well have a nice day and thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment